bahb
Site Admin

MB dudes

Post by bahb »

if anyone finds this I hope you're well

bum

Re: MB dudes

Post by bum »

We've been fucken worried about you, mang.

Hope you being back means things are good?

bum

Post by bum »

We've been worried about you, mang.

I hope you being back means things are well?

(I posted something very much like this once already but I guess the internet ate it. Apologies if this ends up looking like a double post.)

bum

Post by bum »

Oh, I noticed the mod approval thing second time around... Ignore me. :)

A very small few of us have been hanging out here: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/sweatyd ... tiness-f1/ It's the board we were using when Adam's one had issues or ended (depending on how old a specific post is) but before yours.

bahb
Site Admin

Post by bahb »

I'm alive, glad you are as well. I think I fixed the new user approval setting that was blocking your posts. I didn't realize you had posted in the last couple days, MB again

I don't have a good story for the site dying, except that my shared hosting finally forced a php update whenever it was that it officially broke. Doing a manual phpbb update from whatever ancient version was running to the current version, with all the mods that were installed, was priority number nothing in my life so after enough procrastinating it fell off my list altogether until I would just occasionally feel really guilty about it. The domain expired, I didn't even realize that, but caught it before the 30 day hold or whatever was up so nobody else could snatch it. I knew that you were the man for the domain, but bots grab that shit and I can just give it to you anyways with a transfer if you do want to steer the ship moving forward.

I haven't had a chance to read through the tapatalk (wtf is that?) board yet to catch up, but I hope everyone is safe healthy and secure considering all the dumb shit 2020 has lobbed our way.

bahb
Site Admin

Post by bahb »

The old board is preserved btw, but I still haven't taken a look to see how reconcilable anything is.

bahb
Site Admin

Post by bahb »

Is everyone doing their part to save lives?